Are you looking for a rewarding placement where you get to know each client and work one-on-one with them and make an incredible difference in their lives?
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical and medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
· Medication and appointment reminders
· Assistance with grooming and bathing
· Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
· Alzheimer’s Care
*skills training provided by Home Instead*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
· Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
· Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
· Complete a criminal background check, a vulnerable sector check, 2 professional and personal references
· Possess a valid driver’s license. Driver’s abstract is required.
· Possess a vehicle with valid auto insurance.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay, Benefits and mileage. Check out our Web Site www.homeinstead.com/3041
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.