Home Instead Senior Care is looking for mature, caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team, and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Companionship and conversation
· Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
· Medication and appointment reminders
· Assistance with grooming and bathing
· Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
· Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
*No previous experience necessary – skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
· Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
· Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
· Complete a criminal background check, a vulnerable sector check, 3 professional and personal references
· A valid driver’s license is an asset, but not essential. Driver’s abstract is required.
· Reliable transportation.
· Ability to lift 25 lbs/11.3 kilo
We have a variety of shifts available including evening, weekends, days and over-nights. Priority will be given to those with weekend and evening availability. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Home Instead offers free monthly newsletters with tips and advice for caregivers of elderly loved ones.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.