CAREGiver in Vancouver with Alzheimer's Experience
450 Nanaimo St, Vancouver, BC V5L 4W3
At Home Instead Vancouver, our passionate team of CAREGivers are leading the way in providing support and care to seniors in their own homes. It is through their dedication that our great reputation is spreading. As a CAREGiver, you will create meaningful relationships with seniors and support them to stay at home in their own environment. Our philosophy is to Build Trust, Take the Lead and Share Our Hearts.
We provide non-medical caregiver services which support seniors to live in their own homes in the central Vancouver area. Our services include:
- Companionship/Home Helper - provide conversation and stimulating activities
- Light housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Accompanying elders to activities and appointments
- Assistance with walking and mobility support
- Personal Care
- Dementia Care
- Overnight and weekend care
Our ideal CAREGiver candidate:
- Has experience with caring for Alzheimer's and/or dementia clients
- Has the ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Communicates with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Has a caring heart, patience and confidence
- Speaks clear, fluent English
- Has a flexible schedule and is available to work up part time to full time through the week with this and other clients, including Sundays
- Has a cell phone and is comfortable with text and/or email
- Training will be provided to all new employees
- Must be living in the Vancouver area and have residency or a valid work permit
An active driver's license and/or car is a PLUS!
Benefits of working with Home Instead Vancouver:
We pay competitive rates from $18-$21 an hour
Medical and Dental Plans with part time work!
Caregiver Incentives each month
Caregiver Summer BBQ's and Holiday Parties!
Mentoring and paid educational workshops on a monthly basis provided!
If you are interested, please click the "APPLY NOW" button below, fill out the application and upload your resume and/or cover letter. We look forward to speaking with you about this exciting opportunity!
Recruitment & Engagement Team
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.