At Home Instead Vancouver, our passionate team of CARE Givers are leading the way in providing support and care to seniors in their own homes. It is through their dedication that our great reputation is spreading. As a CARE Giver, you will create meaningful relationships with seniors and support them to stay at home in their own environment. Our philosophy is to Build Trust, Take the Lead and Share Our Hearts.
We provide non-medical care professional services which support seniors to live in their own homes in the central Vancouver area. Our services include:
- Companionship/Home Helper - provide conversation and stimulating activities
- Light housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Accompanying seniors to activities and appointments
- Assistance with walking and mobility support
- Personal Care - Must be comfortable assisting all genders of clients
- Dementia Care
- Overnight and weekend care
Our ideal CARE Giver candidate:
- Speaks and understands English fluently
- Possesses adequate relationship building skills
- Has experience in the medical field as a Foreign Trained Nurse, Doctor or Care-Aide is a HUGE asset
- Shifts are available days, evenings and nights and weekends
- Enjoys working with the elderly
- Has a caring heart and patience
- Has a cell phone and is comfortable with text and/or
- Must be living in the Vancouver area and have residency or a valid work permit (we do not offer sponsorship)
- Must be willing to travel within the Vancouver area
- Must have at least, 20 hours of availability
An active driver's license and/or car is a PLUS!
Benefits of working with Home Instead Vancouver:
- We pay competitive rates from $19.50 an hour
- Eligible for Extended health benefits after 3 months!
- Cash Bonuses for referring other Care givers to Home Instead!
- Care giver Incentives each month
- Care giver Summer BBQ's and Holiday Parties!
- Mentoring and paid educational workshops on a weekly basis provided!
If you are interested, please click the "APPLY NOW" button below, fill out the application and upload your resume and/or cover letter. We look forward to speaking with you about this exciting opportunity!
Or you can email your resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment & Engagement Team
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.