Do you have a caring heart?
Looking to put meaning back into your work?
Do you desire to give back to the community by serving our seniors?
Try something new and become a CAREGiver with Home Instead!
We are looking for CAREGivers and Personal Support Workers to serve seniors in their homes in Cobourg, Ontario and the surrounding area.
- Flexible schedule (a variety of shifts available)
- Longer client visits (minimum shifts of 3 hours)
- Paid mileage for errands, driving seniors to appointments
- Warm and caring culture
- Supportive management
- Paid training
- Social events
- Rewards for providing exceptional care!
Typical tasks include:
- Building a meaningful relationship with a senior
- Planning and preparing quality meals
- Light housekeeping work
- Running errands, possibly taking our seniors to appointments
- Assist with bathing, grooming, toileting
We also have opportunities to serve seniors with Alzheimer’s or other forms of Dementia!
REQUIREMENTS to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat seniors with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate in a friendly, congenial manner
- Can complete a criminal background check, driver’s abstract and a vulnerable sector check
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid insurance with a reliable car
- Have open availability
Compensation: $16-17 per hour, depending on the kind of care provided
*No previous experience necessary to be a Caregiver - skills training provided by Home Instead*
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/3048
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.