Nurse Directed Home Care
Many families feel overwhelmed by care responsibilities when a loved one becomes unable to perform routine tasks. Managing this level of care requires time and specialized training – exactly what our Care Professionals offer.
Please call (905) 604-4223 to learn more about the specific services that we offer in our in-home care services area.
Confident Highly Personalized Care
Many families worry about monitoring the care for their loved ones, including supporting their health care needs. Our trained and certified Care Pros provide assistance in the comfort and ease of home and help them avoid a move to a nursing home or another higher level of care. In addition, we have registered nurses on staff to support these services to be there when your senior’s needs reach the next level. Our highly personalized services include:
- Ongoing assessments performed by one of our nurses
- Healthcare navigation and case management
Manage and Administer Medication for the Client
Vital Sign Tracking and Interpreting
- Take blood pressure, pulse, and temperature
- Interpret vital sign outcomes and respond to thresholds
Diabetes/Glucose Testing Management
- Monitor glucose (i.e. Accuchecks) to determine blood sugar reading
- Administer insulin and record/document findings
- Emptying a catheter drainage bag
- Monitor input and output
- Adjust a flowmeter to the prescribed setting
- Monitor the oxygen saturation level.
- Providing hands-on assistance to clients during range of motion exercises
- Re-position client during their physiotherapy routine